BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Life Changing Moments






















For about 4-5 months I have been on a life changing kick. I got a personal trainer, started working out hardcore, and watched every morsel of food I put in my mouth. I gradually started seeing the results but it wasn't until today I noticed the difference! I was typing up a testimonial letter for my trainer - Steve - and when I inserted my before and after pictures, I nearly fell off the couch! Two thoughts immediately entered my mind (1) I was FH (freakin' huge) and (2) I see muscle in those arms now! I started the fat battle in June at 180 pounds (size 14) and today I am 156 pounds (size 8...almost a 6)
! I am going to miss the 8 weeks not training with Steve. I will be itching to get back in that gym!! I just hope I do not gain any of it back while recovering. I am going to have to watch and track my food with a detailed eye. I am so thankful I got my act together and got healthier before this operation. I am sure my heart was suffering being 24 pounds over weight. Of all people who should keep their weight in check it should be me! I have known all my life my heart needs extra attention and I went and put fat all around it - smart. Going forward I really need to be more appreciative of my body and keep it in good shape. All I can say is good thing for Steve!


4 comments:

  1. Wow! You look so good! Talk about motivation for me to add the gym to my running schedule. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Meagan! Congratulations!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i just saw this as I was looking through your blogs!! You looke awesome. Look at that little waist line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete