I have to type this up real quick as I am already running late for work and traffic is terrible due to the rain. BUT! I wanted to share my good news. So for about 3 years I have held onto Express size 6 jeans. They were ones I wore the night before I graduated college. I have always wanted to get back into them so I kept them as my goal. When I started this whole life change in May I could not get them up past my knees. Well today.....they fit!!!! An emotional feeling! I am on cloud 9 today! If I could do this then really anyone can. Just have to take it one day at a time and believe in yourself!
Happy Friday!
Maegan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ya MEAGAN!!!! Im so into getting back in my jeans as well!! Trust me I know what a huge deal this is!!! IM so excited. I wish you would post more pictures of yourself. The best part is that you know how to maintain how you look now and know how to live a healthy lifestyle!! VERY PROUD OF YOU GIRL!
ReplyDeleteanna
WAWHOO!!!!!!! Hope you are ROCKING those out today at work. So proud :)
ReplyDeleteJust think...you will be rocking a size 6 and 4 valves. No one can stop you!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! What a terrific feeling that must've been to just slip into those old "skinny" jeans! I'm happy for you and proud of you because I know how hard you've worked to get to this point.
ReplyDeleteWe're thinking of you & praying for you. Lots of love to you & Jason & your family.
Carol & Mark