skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Change of Date
So the date has changed. Looks like there was a conflict with November 3. My options were Oct 30 or Nov 10. I picked Oct 30 because why wait? Operating time is 7am so the first case of the day! Pre-Op will be Oct 29. Wow a week from tomorrow....
That's wonderful that you can get this taken care of quickly. Not the ideal Halloween, but it will give you plenty of recovery time so you are back to your normal (or even redefining normal since your heart will be better than it's used to!) before the holidays. Keeping you in my thoughts Maeg - it's a very mature decision to do the surgery proactively as advised instead of waiting. I'm proud of you!
ReplyDeleteAre are your folks going to be there? You are and will be in our thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteMark, Carol and Josiah
Mark - Yep! Mom and Dad will be here. Dad will be here until I leave the hosptial and Mom will be here a few weeks. I am going to get spoiled with her being here!
ReplyDeleteJanna - Oh thank you! Thoughts and prayers are so much appreciated. Best recovery gift! I do not feel very mature as my boots are shaking. Time to go shopping for cozy pjs and sweat pants to lounge in for 4 weeks.
Love,
Maegan
Sounds like everything is falling into place, and that's so cool to hear that they can "re-make" a scar. Now you can FINALLY go streaking with the rest of us!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness this is so soon! I'd def want to get it done, too! :)
ReplyDeleteThe best of luck to you Maegan. I will be thinking about you. Would it be ok if I came to see you? I'm working the 31st and the 1st and will be a floor above you.
ReplyDeleteDiana