BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, October 26, 2009

Change of Date....Again....

Right as I was mentally ready for the "show" to take place this Friday...I get a call that things need to be rescheduled. Apparently a new little baby needs some attention and has to go the operating room on Friday. Since I am not an urgent case they postponed me to Nov 6. Of course I am not going to be selfish to a new little life that needs care. However, this is emotionally draining. But that is okay. I am told that Nov 6 is set in stone, so hopefully nothing else will make it change. Operation will still be the first case of the day and pre-operation appointment will take place Nov 5. Goal is to stay away from all the flu/cold germs for one more week.

Lots of Love,

Maegan

No comments:

Post a Comment