I went to lunch with two coworkers today and one of the ladies had vague knowledge of my upcoming operation and started asking some questions. Conversations led to her one year daughter that has a congenital heart defect. So we kept talking and she mentioned Hope Children's Hospital. Right then I asked her who operated on her daughter. Wouldn't you know her daughter's surgeon was Dr. Ilbawi!! I have read he does a lot of work at both Hope and Rush. She just raved about him and how amazing he is as a doctor and overall human being. Amazing how much her opinion and experiences eased my mind. Her daughter is in my thoughts and prayers as her defect will require multiple operations during her childhood. But sounds like she is in great care too!
I know many of you are anxious to hear the date of my operation too, but still no word. Email went to Dr. Ilbawi's office today and they are super busy, so hoping to hear maybe tonight or in the morning.
Loves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment